Saratoga Recreation Center
2345 S. Saratoga, Mesa, AZ 85202
: (September 5th – Memorial Day)
: Monday through Saturday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm, Sunday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
(Memorial Day – Labor Day)
: Monday through Saturday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sunday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm.
The center has a swimming pool, outdoor fireplace, two lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, playground, picnic area (Reservation form)
and a lakefront park with boat docks. Two restrooms are located within the fenced pool area. The meeting room has laminate flooring and has large windows that look out over the pool. NOTE: A Fob is required to enter this facility. One resident can have up to 4 guests with them at a time. Private Function Rental:
The Saratoga Recreation Center is suitable for small to medium-size business meetings, luncheons, socials and parties. To reserve a space, please call the Recreation Department at 480-831-7464 to check availability.
Rental Information: Check availability or reserve online
Rental Rules and Regulations
- If a rental request is within 10 business days there will be an expedited fee 2 times the rental amount.
- All room rental space includes the use of tables and chairs.
- Two hours setup and one hour clean-up is included in the rental for the rooms, if permitted.
- Rental fees are due two weeks prior to your event date. Your security deposit is due at the time of filling out the contract in which holds your spot
- Reservations may be canceled up to 14 days before scheduled event and all deposits will be refunded. Any reservations canceled less than 14 days before a scheduled event shall forfeit all of the deposit.
- Rental Fee payments are not collected until a copy of the responsible parties Declaration page of homeowner’s or renter’s insurance, Certificate of Insurance from outside vendors (when applicable), Room Layout, and signed Rules and Regulations form are received.
- A certificate of insurance must be submitted for all outside vendors 14 days prior to the event date. Outside vendors include but are not limited to, food caterers or inflatables.
- Please Read the facility rules and regulations below.
Room Rental Hours:
Facilities may be rented Sunday through Thursday until 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
The full deposit amount will be refunded within ten (10) days after your event is held, contingent upon all rules and regulations of the rental contract were followed. The security deposit cannot be applied toward your rental fee. The refund will be mailed to the address listed on the contract unless otherwise instructed.
There is no alcohol permitted at this facility.
Recreation Supervisor/Director will determine the rate category of your event.
Holds 50 people
Meeting Space Rate:
Resident $20 hr. – Non Resident $50 hr.
Special Event Rate:
Resident $35 hr. – Non Resident $60 hr.