Open Positions - Please scroll down to find job application.
Dobson Ranch HOA
Beginning hourly rate from $19.00 to $21.00 an hour depending on experience.
Summary: Responsible for homeowner compliance with community standards: promoting adherence to the Association’s documents; creating continuity and order; while preserving architectural integrity.
How to Apply: Download and complete the application below. Email the application, along with your resume to email@example.com
Dobson Ranch consists of nearly 5,000 homes and 18,000 residents, making it one of the largest master-planned communities in Arizona. Built in 1973, the Ranch is run by a not-for-profit corporation known as The Dobson Association, Inc. It is governed by nine homeowner-elected board of directors, supported by a host of volunteer committees and administered by professional management and staff…it truly is a city within a city.
Job Description (Essential Skills, Duties, and Responsibilities)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office and outlook email) plus proficient use of tablets, phones, cameras, etc.
- Performs duties in a customer focused manner. Great customer service skills a must.
- Inspects lots within the Association to ensure compliance of governing documents.
- Driving Association vehicle safely and following all traffic laws while inspecting lots.
- Reviews, analyzes, and edits department correspondence. Produces written documents with clearly organized thoughts using proper English, sentence construction, punctuation, and grammar.
- Effectively responds to requests for information and provides assistance to residents when appropriate; works with individual members to minimize non-compliance.
- Ability to read, understand and enforce the Dobson Association documents; routinely inspects properties for compliance.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Excellent organization, problem solving skills, analytical skills, verbal skills, and written communication.
- Responsive to changing demands. Flexible, strong initiative, with ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of state and local laws governing Homeowner Associations.
- Maintains professional conduct, attitude, and appearance.
- Attend Board of Directors, Architectural Control Committee, Annual or other meetings or Association events as requested.
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing or helping accomplish general organizational tasks as needed.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Serves as backup to the Administrative Assistant.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Homeowner’s Association, property management, community outreach, neighborhood programs, or resort experience preferred.
- Requires the possession of a valid Arizona driver’s license. May require current driving record. This position is safety sensitive and requires operating an Association vehicle.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position requires the employee to spend at least 1 hour standing, 4-6 hours sitting intermittently, driving Association vehicle to inspect properties, carrying and/or lifting 5 pounds on a frequent basis, carrying and/or lifting 20 pounds on an occasional basis.
Employment at this company is at-will. An at-will employment relationship can be terminated at any time, with or without reason or notice by either the employer or the employee. This at-will employment relationship exists regardless of any statements by office personnel to the contrary.