Other Items for Rent
La Casita Recreation Center
Private Function Rental: La Casita Recreation Center is designed to accommodate weddings, reunions, birthdays and many other events, both large and small. To reserve a space, please call the Recreation Department at 480-831-7464 during weekday business hours to check availability.
Rental Information: Check availability or reserve online
- If a room rental request is within 10 business days of desired rental date it will be subject to Recreation Business Hours, rentals cannot exceed posted hours.
- All room rental space includes the use of tables and chairs.
- Two hours setup and one hour clean-up is included in the rental for the rooms, if permitted.
- Rental fees are due two weeks prior to your event date. Your security deposit is due at the time of filling out the contract in which holds your spot. No payments can be taken over the phone.
- Reservations may be canceled up to 14 days before scheduled event and all deposits will be refunded. Any reservations canceled less than 14 days before a scheduled event shall forfeit all of the deposit.
- Rental Fee payments are not collected until a copy of the responsible parties Declaration page of homeowner’s or renter’s insurance, Special Event Insurance (alcohol only), Certificate of Insurance from outside vendors (when applicable), Room Layout, and signed Rules and Regulations form are received.
- A certificate of insurance must be submitted for all outside vendors 14 days prior to the event date. Outside vendors include but are not limited to, food caterers or inflatables.
- Please read the facility rules and regulations below.
Room Rental Hours: Facilities may be rented Sunday through Thursday until 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 8:00 am to 11:00 pm Security Deposit: The full deposit amount will be refunded within thirty (30) days after your event is held, contingent upon all rules and regulations of the rental contract were followed. The security deposit cannot be applied toward your rental fee. The refund will be mailed to the address listed on the contract unless otherwise instructed. Alcohol: Alcohol is permitted for either the Grande or the Chica Room Rental. An off duty police officer is hired through us from the City of Mesa. A cost of $61.50 per hour with a 3 hour minimum is required for the police officer. For rentals with 151 or more attendees, two officers must be hired for $123.00 per hour for a minimum of 3 hours. In addition, you must submit proof of a special event insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 coverage naming Dobson Ranch Homeowners Association as additionally insured.
Rental Fees: Check availability or reserve online
Recreation Supervisor/Director will determine the rate category of your event. La Casita Recreation Center’s Grande Room Capacity: Holds 115 people Security Deposit: $300.00 Meeting Space Rate: Resident $65 hr. – Non Resident $165 hr. Special Event Rate: Resident $165 hr. – Non Resident $325 hr. All Day Rate (8am to 11pm): Resident $1300 – Non Resident $2600
La Casita Recreation Center’s Chica Room Capacity: Holds 50 people Security Deposit: $200.00 Meeting Space Rate: Resident $40 hr. – Non Resident $100 hr. Special Event Rate: Resident $60 hr. – Non Resident $140 hr.
Both Grande Room and Chica Room NOTE: Partition between both the Grande Room and Chica Room opens up to allow for the extra space* Capacity: Holds up to 165 people Security Deposit: of $500.00 Meeting Space Rate: Resident $100 hr. – Non Resident $225 hr. Special Event Rate: Resident $200 hr. – Non Resident $400 hr. All Day Rate (8am to 11pm): Resident $1700 hr. – Non Resident $3400
Kitchen NOTE: Attached to Grande and can only be rented with the Grande Room. Rate: Only $100.00 per use.
La Casita Entertainment Area (Available to residents only, not available to reserve online) NOTE: Holds 30 people in the gated area to the west of La Casita Pool. The pool is not inclusive use during this rental and will still be open to the residents. This includes use of a 2 Rectangle tables and 15 folding chairs in addition to the picnic benches. Capacity: 30 people Security Deposit: $200.00 Rate: Residents only. $40 hr. (two hour minimum)
Sunset Plaza: Capacity: Holds 100 people. Security Deposit: $300.00 Special Event Rate: Resident $165 hr. – Non Resident $325 hr. Contact the Recreation Department for more details or for non-resident pricing.
NOTE: The Recreation Department requires residents to please fill out a Park Reservation Application in order to reserve an area of the park. Please contact them at 480-831-7464 for any questions. *A certificate of insurance must be submitted for all outside vendors 14 days prior to the event date. Outside vendors include but are not limited to, food caterers, porta potties, and inflatables.
Chair and Table Rental
(Available to residents only, not available to reserve online) Chairs and tables may be rented from La Casita Recreation Center for private functions that are not held in Dobson Ranch recreation facilities. The resident must provide full pickup and return of items. Equipment must be returned clean and in working condition. If not, deposit will be forfeited. The deposit is due at time of rental to hold your reservation. Deposit: $50.00 refundable deposit (49 or less chairs) $75.00 refundable deposit (50-74 chairs) $100.00 refundable deposit (75 + chairs). Rental fees: $1.00 per chair. $8.00 per 6’x3′ rectangle table. Dobson Ranch HOA activities, events and meetings take precedent over the reservations.
Party Trailer Rental
The Party Trailer rental fee is $100.00, with a $150.00 refundable deposit. The rental fee includes: the trailer, two 6-foot tables, 10 folding chairs, popcorn machine, snow-cone machine, 5 packs of popcorn with 50 bags,1 quart of snow-cone syrup with 50 cups, and 3 games (Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4, and spikeball). (Additional supplies for popcorn and sno-cone machines or extra tables and chairs are an additional fee.)
- The Party Trailer will be delivered and picked up by Dobson Association Staff.
- The party trailer is not to be moved once received by anyone but The Dobson Association Staff.
- By renting out the trailer you take full responsibility for the trailer and all its items.
- When you receive the trailer, the delivery person will show you how to use it and go through all items with you.
- Dobson Ranch Staff is only responsible for delivering the trailer and will not set any of the items in the trailer out.
- The individual receiving the trailer will be responsible for unloading and loading the trailer items for usage.
- Please make sure you clean all items extensively after use.
- If any items are not cleaned when inspected your deposit will not be returned!
- Each item that is not retuned cleaned will be subject to a $50.00 charge.
- All policies will be enforced.