What is covered by the Dobson Ranch HOA Assessment Fee?
Lake Maintenance – Fish restocking, water to keep lakes full, and water testing.
Common Areas – Maintaining all landscape, walkways, recreation centers, utilities for common areas.
Free Events –Entertainment (such as bands, movies, etc.)
Activities (such as bounce houses, games, pony rides, and more.)
All Amenities – Pools, tennis courts, pickleball courts, playgrounds, new dog park, and rose garden.
Staffing – Salaries for Administration, Landscape/ Maintenance, and Recreation personnel.
How are Dobson Ranch HOA Assessment fees determined?
HOA assessment fees are shared equally by Dobson Ranch homeowners. They are not based on the percentage of property owned (as in some HOAs), and payment schedules are set by the Board of Directors, based on the governing documents and outlined in the policy document.
How much is the Dobson Ranch HOA Assessment Fee and when must it be paid?
Your 2023 annual assessment will be $608.58. This is an increase of 5% over 2022 and was approved by the Board at an open meeting on October 27, 2022.
You can pay your annual assessment dues using either of the following options:
- Annual assessment payment of $608.58 on the 1st day of January 2023.
- Quarterly assessment payments of $152.15 on the 1st day of January, April, July and October 2023. Please note, a late fee of $15.00 will be charged quarterly if your payment is not received by the 30th of the first month of each quarter.
- Monthly assessment payments of $50.72 on the 1st day of each month. Please note, your first monthly payment for each quarter must be received by the 30th day of the first month of each quarter, to avoid the quarterly assessed late fee.
You may pay your assessment dues by using either of the following four methods:
- Setting up an account on our online payment portal at dobsonranchhoa.com/make-a-payment/. Then, click Assessment Payment Portal. Click the “Make a Payment” button and enter the following information:
- Management ID = 1194
- Association ID = 00DR
- Property/Account Number: Your 16-digit account number at the top right of your statement.
- Utilizing your bill pay services with your banking institution.
- Mailing your check to P.O. Box 98148, Phoenix, AZ 85038 or to our La Casita office at 2719 S Reyes, Mesa, AZ 85202.
- Placing your check in our drop box near the La Casita office.
If you are using your bank bill pay method, add your 16-digit account number.If you are using the check method, write your 16-digit account number on your check.
When are Assessment Payments Due?
Quarterly Dobson Ranch HOA Assessment payments are due on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1 each year.
How do I make my Assessment Payment?
You can pay by setting up auto-pay with your bank, through the CIT payment portal or by check. For details, go to: www.dobsonranchhoa.com/make-a-payment.
Are there late fees if my Assessment Payment is not received on time?
A late fee of $15 will be assessed quarterly if payment is not received by the 30th day of the first month of every quarter.