How much is the Dobson Ranch HOA Assessment Fee and when must it be paid?
The 2023 annual assessment is $608.58 for the year. This is an increase of 5% over 2022 and was approved by the Board at an open meeting on October 27, 2022.
Annual assessment dues are paid annually, quarterly or monthly using one of the following options for the year:
- Annual assessment payment of $608.58 is due on the 1st day of January 2023. If you pay annually, the full payment of $608.58 must be received** by the 30th of January to avoid the $15.00 assessed late fee.
- Quarterly assessment payments of $152.15 are due on the 1st day of January, April, July and October 2023. If you pay quarterly, the full quarterly amount of $152.15 must be received** by the 30th of the first month of each quarter to avoid the $15.00 assessed late fee.
- Monthly assessment payments of $50.72 are due on the 1st day of each month. Please note, monthly payment for each month must be received** by the 30th day of each month to avoid the monthly assessed $15.00 late fee.
**Please note that assessment payments are considered received when the funds are deposited into the Association account and the amount is credited to your Dobson Ranch account ledger.
Assessment payments can be made by using one of the following:
- Use the online Assessment Payment Portal following these directions: dobsonranchhoa.com/make-a-payment. Click the “Make a Payment” tab. Click the Sign-Up tab and enter info (do not sue auto-fill). Then enter the following information:
- Management ID = 1194
- Association ID = 00DR
- Property/Account Number: Your 16-digit account number at the top right of your statement.
- Utilizing the bill pay services with your banking institution.
- Mailing your check to P.O. Box 98148, Phoenix, AZ 85038.
What happens if you don’t pay HOA fees?
Dobson Ranch has a collection policy based on our governing documents and state statute. To read the collection policy, please see the Policy Document at www.dobsonranchhoa.com then click the Governing Documents Link.
What is covered by the Dobson Ranch HOA Assessment Fee?
Lake Maintenance – Fish restocking, water to keep lakes full, and water testing.
Common Areas – Maintaining all landscape, walkways, recreation centers, utilities for common areas.
Free Events –Entertainment (such as bands, movies, etc.)
Activities (such as bounce houses, games, pony rides, and more.)
All Amenities – Pools, tennis courts, pickleball courts, playgrounds, new dog park, and rose garden.
Staffing – Salaries for Administration, Landscape/ Maintenance, and Recreation personnel.
How are Dobson Ranch HOA Assessment fees determined?
HOA assessment fees are shared equally by Dobson Ranch homeowners. They are not based on the percentage of property owned (as in some HOAs), and payment schedules are set by the Board of Directors, based on the governing documents and outlined in the policy document.