Whether it is helping to run our community or offering a helping hand to those in need, volunteering is a rewarding and meaningful experience for both the giver and the recipients. Review the options below to learn how you can contribute your time and services to help make Dobson Ranch 'The Best Place to Live.'
The Recreation Department is always in need of volunteers to help with special events. Adults, teenagers, girl scouts groups, etc. are always welcome. It is a great opportunity for the kids to get those service hours. If you are interested contact Jesse Wright at 480-831-7464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE DOBSON RANCH BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The reasons for serving on the Board of Directors are:
- An interest in serving the Community;
- A commitment to upholding the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) of the Association;
- The ability to listen and make informed decisions, as well as being able to communicate with others;
- A commitment to attend regularly scheduled Board meetings, as well as additional time that may be required in order to participate at committee level;
- Good standing in the Association.
- The Candidate Form is only valid for current election year.
- Any and all information submitted in application for a Board position is subject to disclosure, pursuant Arizona Revised Statues.
Please print and fill out this application or complete the eForm to express your interest.
JOIN A COMMITTEE
Volunteers interested in participating in community government are always needed. If you are interested in volunteering on one of our association's committees, please Click Here to Learn More.